Escalator for Jira v2.0!
A few weeks back we finally published the long-awaited update to our popular Jira add-on – Escalator for Jira. Version 2.0 greatly simplifies the investment required to install and configure the Escalator for Jira add-on. Beyond a simplified configuration process we have introduced the following features:
- Multiple Escalation Groups per Jira Project
- It is now possible to create multiple unique Escalation Groups and Tiers, each with their own unique JQL filters, within the same Jira project thus allowing multiple teams to be notified based on unique criteria all within the same overall Jira project.
- Multiple Phone Numbers per Jira User
- Users can now specify multiple phone numbers to be notified simultaneously when the user is part of a Notification Group.
- Smart-Display of the Escalator tab on Jira issues
- The Escalator tab within the Jira Issue view is now only visible on projects which have defined Escalation Tiers.
- Restrict to tickets only created outside of work hours
- There is now an option to restrict the JQL for a particular Escalation Group to only those tickets created outside of the business hours defined within the Work Hours calendar.
- Ability to stop notification sending once alerts are sent to the final defined Tier
- Escalation Tiers no longer are required to loop repeatedly at the last defined Tier. When selected, the Escalator will follow the defined Escalation Tiers however it will stop once a notification has been sent for the last defined Notification Tier.
Ready to see how the Escalator for Jira can improve your service delivery? Request a Free Trial today!
If you are interested in learning more about the Escalator for Jira add-on simply reach out and we would be happy to show you all that it can do!